- Packing and shipping online orders
- Responding to customer support requests
- Managing inventory at our warehouse and retail store
- Sharing your love of music through Sorry State's social media and email newsletter
- Other duties as assigned (we're a small company so everyone pitches in with everything)
Sorry State is Hiring!
We're looking for a full-time employee to work primarily in our mail order department.
Responsibilities will include:
Our ideal candidate will:
- Work 40 hours / 5 days per week (we're somewhat flexible on the exact hours / days, though)
- Have strong attention to detail (this is VERY important for this position!)
- Have strong basic computer skills (email & office apps)
- Have strong communication skills (in person and electronic / written)
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to lift 30 pounds
- Contribute to a positive, upbeat work environment
Since you'll be working mostly in our mail order department, which primarily sells punk and hardcore, it would be great to find a candidate who is passionate about that music.
Starting pay is $12/hr.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Either in the cover letter or the body of the email, please tell us about some of your favorite music (of all time or just lately).
We will accept applications through Sunday, March 20.