Effective Nov 15, 2020, Sorry State is revising our schedule and policies for in-store customers. The following policies remain in place for all customers on all visits to the store:
- All customers must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in the store.
- All customers must sanitize their hands upon entering the store.
- Maximum 2 customers inside the store at any time.
The following are our new policies for in-store visits:
- 12PM-2PM each day will be reserved for pre-booked private shopping appointments. Appointments are 30 minutes (though you are welcome to book 2 if you think you'll need a full hour) and you can bring one guest. These appointments are for customers who want to reserve the store just for themselves and a guest. You can book an appointment slot below.
- After 2PM until close each day we will be open to walk-in customers. Because our store is small, we will only allow two customers inside the store at a time. If you arrive when the store is at capacity you will need to wait outside until one of the customers inside the store leaves. If possible, we ask that you limit your shopping time to 30 minutes when there are other customers waiting to enter the store.
If there's anything else we can do to help you feel safe while you shop, please let us know via the chat module on our web site or give us a call at the shop (919-977-4704).
For shoppers who aren't comfortable visiting the store, we are continuing to offer free local pickup and delivery. Click here for more information on how to use those options.
As the situation with COVID-19 develops, we may change these policies. We look forward to fully reopening the shop when it's safe for everyone.